Jude Jouglet and https://heyjudesandiego.com is committed to making its desktop site, and the mobile website accessible for all viewers. As the law and accessibility standards continue to change and we strive to deliver the most up-to-date content online, please understand that our efforts to improve online accessibility are ongoing. We encourage you to report any accessibility issues you may encounter by contacting us at [email protected] so we can assist you. We also encourage you to contact us to determine if any alternative communication methods or accessibility formats are available.
Web Accessibility Help
There are actions you can take to adjust your web browser to make your web experience more accessible.
I am blind or can’t see very well
If you have trouble seeing web pages, the US Social Security Administration offers these tips for optimizing your computer and browser to improve your online experience:
- Use the Keyboard to Navigate Screens
- Increase text size
- Magnify your screen
- Change background and text colors
- Make your mouse pointer more visible
I find a keyboard or mouse hard to use
If you find a keyboard or mouse difficult to use, speech recognition software such as Dragon NaturallySpeaking may help you navigate web pages and online services. This software allows the user to move focus around a web page or application screen through voice controls.
- A text transcript is a text equivalent of audio information that includes spoken words and non-spoken sounds such as sound effects. NAR is working on adding transcripts to all scripted video and audio content.
- A caption is a transcript for the audio track of a video presentation that is synchronized with the video and audio tracks. Captions are generally rendered visually by being superimposed over the video, which benefits people who are deaf and hard-of-hearing, and anyone who cannot hear the audio (e.g., when in a crowded room). Most of NAR’s video content includes captions. Learn how to turn captioning on and off on YouTube.
- Volume controls
- Your computer, tablet, or mobile device has volume control features. Each video and audio service has its own additional volume controls. Try adjusting both your device’s volume controls and your media players’ volume controls to optimize your listening experience.
Last updated on July 14, 2020